How to improve translation quality
Following are some easy rules for you to apply when using SYSTRANet:
- Translate short and simple texts. Translate proper and complete sentences with a subject, a verb and a logical sentence structure.
- Always use proper vocabulary. Do not use slang or acronyms.
- Control grammar, spelling, accents and punctuation before you translate with SYSTRANet.
- Consider the number of words. If the text you translate is too long, shorten it or you'll need to perform several translations. Always translate full sentences.
To improve translation quality, please check our tips for writing (Click hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
Translation software does not replace human translators and SYSTRANet translations will not achieve human translation quality.
For this reason you should not use SYSTRANet to translate official documents such as agreements, legal or medical documents or any document for which the translation MUST be accurate and precisely reflect the full sense and meaning of the original document.
Need a product with more translation features for your PC?
Visit our website (www.systransoft.com) and choose from our wide range of translation software products.
- Download now! A translation product to translate Microsoft Office documents
- Search for the translation of a technical word or expression in one of our specialized dictionaries
- Discover our professional translation products for day-to-day work